A Journey I Called Life

The stOry Of myself and pepole around me. Here, a place i want to revealed all the feeling inside..^_^

It's My 25th Besday..^_*

Ape yang menarik?~_~...bertambah lagi usia ku , nOw im in my mid 20's! 5 years to gO befOre hit 30's!arhh..One Of scariest number! But im cOol with it!..It's a number yang akn bertambah setiap tahun, bersyukur sangat sebab x stOp cOunting!^_*
And tO thOse whO wishing my birtday..thanx a lOt buddies!..May ur life being bless tOoo!^_^..
Going tO mentakab utk makan Mcd bersame my BFF tOt..die bwk cup cake yang cOmel + sweet frOm langkawi 4 my birtday [ time kasih wOk ye]. It's wOnderful tO have a friend when you don't have a bf arOund yOu On ur birthday! Im just used tO this kind Of emptiness..im dOin great!muehehehhe..
But kinda disappointed..aku tunggu sum1 wish my besday..but i don't get even a sms..:(..
uhhh.. whatever!
Overall..i'm glad tO be health n be with my precious family..untuk tahun2 yang akn datang aku harap hidup aku bertambah success!^_^...insyaallah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment